Per-Erik Forssén, Docent
I am the principal investigator for the following projects:
Learnable Camera Motion Models|
Project funded by the Swedish Research Council (VR).
New algorithms for 3D cameras|
Ongoing collaboration with the company Veoneer, funded by Vinnova.
Industrial Applications of Deep Learning|
Collaboration with SICK IVP AB.
Model Based Video Coding (Project finished)|
Collaboration with Ericsson Research in Kista on the use of structure from motion in video coding.
Embodied Visual Object Recognition (Project finshed)|
Project funded by the Swedish Research Council (VR) and Linköping University.
Virtual Global Shutters (Project finished)|
Project funded by CENIIT.
- My publications. Here is an accurate list.
Other lists: the DiVA list, and my Google Scholar profile.
- Software available for download
- GoPro-IMU dataset
- Kinect v2 dataset
- Video stacking dataset
- GoPro-Gyro dataset
- Rolling shutter bundle adjustment dataset
- Rolling shutter rectification dataset
- Pose estimation dataset
I am the examiner for the following master courses (2nd cycle):
- TSBB15 Computer Vision, Spring 2012, Spring 2013, Spring 2014, Spring 2015, Spring 2016, Spring 2017, Spring 2018, Spring 2019, Spring 2020, Spring 2021.
- TSBB19 Machine Learning for Computer Vision, Autumn 2021, (earlier as TSBB17 Autumn 2018, Autumn 2019, Autumn 2020)
I also manage the Visual Computing profile (sv. Signal- och Bildbehandling) for the D/IT and Y programmes.
I also maintain a List of English-Swedish translations for Computer Vision.
In the summer of 2012, I organized the tutorial Computer Vision on Rolling Shutter Cameras at the CVPR 2012 conference.
I have previously organised and taught the following PhD courses (3rd cycle):
- Online presentation of research, Spring 2018
- Biological Vision Systems, Autumn 2017
- Masters Thesis Supervision, Spring-Autumn 2016
- Visual Object Recognition, Autumn 2014-Spring 2015
- Geometry for Computer Vision, Spring 2014 (with Klas Nordberg)
- Biological Vision Systems, Spring 2013 (with Michael Felsberg)
- Geometry for Computer Vision, Spring 2010 (with Klas Nordberg)
- Visual Object Recognition, Autumn 2008
You may also be interested in the CVL Article club. (Participation can give you PhD course credits.)
2004 Linköping University
2006-2007, Laboratory for Computational Intelligence, University of British Columbia, VR fellowship
2009 Linköping University
See also this brief CV.
Informationsansvarig: Per-Erik Forssen
Senast uppdaterad: 2021-11-29