Assignments regarding licentiate and doctoral degree examination
Doctorate thesis reviewer
- 2007, Daniel Fitzgerald, Candidate Landing Site Selection for UAV Forced Landings Using Machine Vision, Queensland University of Technology, Australia. [External reviwer].
Doctorate degree examination committes
- 29 April 2018, Ali Samini, Perspective Correct Hand-held Augmented Reality for Improved Graphics and Interaction, Linköping University.
- 24 March 2017, Fredrik Wahlberg, Interpreting the Script, Uppsala University.
- 18 Oct 2016, Simon Burgess, Minimal Problems And Applications In TOA And TDOA Localization, Lund University.
- 14 April 2016, Rafael Mosberger, Vision-based Human Detection from Mobile Machinery in Industrial Applications, Örebro University.
- 6 March 2015, Hien Quoc Ngo, Massive MIMO: Fundamentals and System Designs, Linköping University.
- 9 May 2014, Yubin Kuang, Polynomial Solvers for Geometric Problems - Applications in Computer Vision and Sensor Networks, Lund University.
- 21 Oct 2013, Gunnar Läthén, Level set segmentation and volume visualization of vascular trees, Linköping University.
- 27 Sep 2013, Anna-Karin Carstensen, Connect - Modelling Learning to Facilitate Linking Models and the Real World through Lab-work in Electric Circuit Courses for Engineering Students, Linköping University.
- 10 Feb 2012, Oscar Danielsson, Shape-based Representations and Boosting for Visual Object Class Detection, KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
Licentiate degree thesis reviewer
- 7 May 2015, Gustaf Johansson A Global Linear Optimization Framework for Adaptive Filtering and Image Registration, Linköping University.
- 11 June 2013, Suryanarayana M. Muddala View Rendering for 3DTV, Mid Sweden University.
- 7 Sep 2005, Anders P Eriksson, Bijective Thin-Plate Spline Mappings with Applications in Computer Vision, Lund Univserity.
- 14 March 2005, Fredrik Furesjö, Multiple Cue Object Recognition, KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- 25 March 2003, Gustav Tolt, Fuzzy-similarity-based low-level image processing, Örebro University.
- 30 Nov 2001, Einar Brandt Heiberg, Automated feature detection in multidimensional images: a unified tensor approach, Linköping University.
Computer Vision Laboratory
Department of Electrical Engineering
SE-581 83 Linköping, Sweden
Visit me at:
Building B, Campus Valla
- first floor,
- corridor D,
- between entrances 25 and 27
Page responsible: Klas Nordberg
Last updated: 2018-05-29